Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

I picked up a bunch of shifts this weekend to help out my friend. One of the shifts I had to make a Scooby Snack. I instantly asked "Isn't that a Jamaican Ten Speed without the cream?" My fellow co-worker thought I was right. Well I wasn't. Ok, so I get confused between a Scooby Snack and a Jamaican Ten Speed. They are so similar. But thanks to a phone with internet access and my favorite bartending website, webtender.com, I was able to make them right the second time around. Just so you guys don't get all confused between them, or decide which one sounds better than the other, here are the recipes for all three.


Scooby Snack

3/4oz Malibu Rum
3/4oz Midori
1oz Pineapple Juice
1/2oz Half and Half

Pour over ice in a shaker, shake and strain.

Jamaican Ten Speed

1oz Vodka
3/4oz Midori
1/4oz Malibu Rum
1/2oz Half and Half

Pour over ice in a shaker, shake and strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment