Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Good Morning.

I'm tired today. It's my birthday and I think the first thing I want to do is take a nap. I worked Saturday night and then the Broncos game yesterday.

So I went through my pantry and freezers to figure out my menu for the week. One thing I noticed is that I have 4 packages of hamburgers, beef and turkey. So that's an easy one once a week. I also have quite a few pizza dough balls. Another easy one. So I just need 4 or 5 other meals each week, which won't be hard.

I went to the store on Saturday afternoon with the goal of only spending $30. I went over and spent $35, but I needed cat food and shampoo. Not bad all in all.

Here's what's on my menu this week:

Monday:

Hamburgers and vegetables

Tuesday:

Tofu Parmesan and salad

Wednesday:

Chicken Soft Tacos, black beans and rice.

Thursday:

Pizza

Friday:

Sloppy Joe Meatloaf, baked potato, vegetable

Saturday:

Grilled chicken Parmesan, vegetable

Sunday:

Chicken and Vegetable kabobs, green rice

For more menu ideas go to Orgjunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment