Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 Goals Revisited

Since it's January 8th, I should probably start looking at these goals and time them out.

1. $$$$
I'll find out Monday if I am returning to an old job of mine. Cross your fingers. I paid bills today and have started a budget. I need to try to figure out how to get $1000 in savings. But that's coming.

2. Break down goals.
That's what I'm going to start today.

3. Purge and Organize
This week/weekend I'm going to start with the kitchen. 15-30 minute increments. Go all out, take no prisoners and put nothing back that I haven't used in a while.
Next week - My closet/bedroom, linen closet, coat closet, toy cubby.

4. School
I've been trying to figure out why I haven't been accepted yet. SO I called today and got it all figured out. CHanged the school code on my financial aid. I should be able to register next week. Finally!!! Then I can order my books and get started.

I've been super lazy this week. Just been working a lot and hanging with the fam. Today, I'm starting to focus a little more before I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment