Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Musings

Happy Friday! Friday really has never meant anything to me since I generally work on Friday's. It's on of the busiest days of the week in my business.

Today I'm off to find a new job. It's really slowed down where I work and I need to find something that doesn't have an "off-season." So wish me luck.

I've also decided to quit daycare. It was a hard decision, but one that needed to be made. Since school is getting tougher and tougher, I'm needing to have more time to study. I've been getting way too stressed with watching the kids and trying to get anything done. I put an end to it and it's finishing up at the end of the month! Woo-hoo! Now I need to find that job that will make up for the money I'm losing out on.

That's my day in a nutshell. I need to read more for school and write a few papers.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment