Monday, December 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I don't know if I'm excited about Christmas or not. I'm still not even sure if I'm done. I haven't had a chance to pull everything out and take an inventory. The second I close the door, my kids are knocking away wondering what we're doing.

I am pretty thankful that all our entertaining is over for now. Two weeks of hosting parties took a lot out of my, and my bank account. But that's over. With that being said, I'm having a cheap-eats week.

Breakfasts:
pancakes
blueberry muffins
peanut butter toast
Overnight french toast on Christmas morning.

Lunches:
Chicken nuggets
peanut butter sandwiches
leftover pasta

Dinner:

Monday - Grilled Cheese, tomato soup, salad and orange wedges
Tuesday - Hamburgers and french fries
Wednesday - Ham sandwiches, salad and orange wedges
Thursday - Spaghetti and garlic-cheese bread. A Christmas Eve tradition.
Friday - Turkey, stuffing, veggies and my mom's famous sweet potatoes
Saturday - Left overs
Sunday - Left overs

1 comment:

  1. I love Spaghetti! And it's so affordable.
    You have a delicious menu planned!
    I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
    Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

    ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding “Do you still read the newspaper”?

    ReplyDelete